Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Pirate and his crochet

I've had this up on my Etsy shop Pirate Crochet for a few weeks, so I thought I better add it to my blog!



I am calling this one the Pirate; it's the first of the product line so it gets the signature name. It's based off all those really popular hats you see all the young skater kids wearing, a beanie with a visor! But these have extra coolness points cause I hand made them, and they're crocheted! Also these are made out of a nice wool yarn instead of acrylic yarn. I am going to make a few more and add them to my Etsy shop, hopefully they'll catch on. Along with that I have also come up with a few other crochet hat ideas that I am currently working on. Next time your head is a freezin' think of me and I'll hook you up with something awesome.

No comments: